Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Updates and Photos

Just checking in, I have been extra busy for the last several weeks just living life. My show goes up in three weeks and I am mostly on track but starting to really feel the stress, so I'm keeping this brief.

Everything is looking killer: great shelves in the works, almost at the 100 pieces mark, posters getting printed tomorrow.

Moving to NC in 8 weeks yikes! Trying to accomplish all the Gainesville things that I can before I leave.

Making some awesome pieces today. Stop by the studio if you want to check some out!!

And please tell your friends in the North-Central Florida area to stop by my ceramics sale on June 3rd at Leonardo's 706 3-5pm! This may be the last time you can purchase work in person from me.

Here are some pictures of recent items I've been working on!


                           


No comments:

Post a Comment