Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Few More Things

I was really planning on not allowing anyone to purchase items before the show, but how do you say no when some one wants to buy several things from you? Needless to say, I have made a few exceptions. The response to my show has been so positive and gratifying and the sale hasn't even happened yet, so thank you everyone!!

The studio is closed for next week and opens on the 14th. There are a few pieces that I am going to make alternates of, but for the most part I am done until I get settled in my new home.  If you find that your absolute favorite piece is already sold, let me know and maybe we can work something out.

After I get established in NC I will be working on developing my Etsy store, and creating a stronger, more cohesive portfolio. I am looking forward to joining a new ceramics community, with all the challenges and growth that an experience like that has to offer, but the disruption  of my studio routine is going to make me pretty cranky.

I put some new pieces up Thursday, come check them out this week if you are around. Here are some sneak peeks of the new items.





1 comment: