Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Planters and Videos

So, recently I have been collaborating on a video project about my show. It is still in the production phase and I'm hoping to have it finished by the time of my sale since it follows the process of creating a show and the work that goes into each piece I make (don't worry it is not three hours of me scratching at a tumbler). I can't wait to see the finished product! Here are some videos of other clayers that I have been looking at as references, I think they are all pretty great.

1) First up is Dahlhaus, I love how clean her work is, and getting a sneak peek inside her studio.




2) This one is an Etsy production about the artist behind Artmind who makes those cute little "Feelings" I have been seeing everywhere.




Also, I started making the holes in my re-purposed cups today, here are a few that are going to be available on the 3rd. Any suggestions on which plants to use? Left to my own devices I usually pick indoor plants, but small outdoor ones would be fun too. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment